Houzz Logo Print
dmisiak

exterior update needed on brick ranch

dmisiak
hace 10 años
looking for some ideas how to update the exterior. paint? change out the siding around the windows? trim? im lost...

Comentarios (7)

• Blue
    hace 10 años
    I don't know much about landscaping, but I think you should move the tree from between the two windows. My immediate thought was that it looked like a nose.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 10 años
    Here is one idea with a 'cleaner' look.

Cozy Cottage · Más información
  • PRO
    Matilda Bos Design Studio
    hace 10 años
    Hi...I'm not sure what the white panels are, I'm wondering if you could use the same panel over on the right???
    The window on the right are those shutters??? I would do two panels like shutters on that window, the other window looks like it has something similar. Paint all the fascia white, and black for the front door. It looks
    like there is a small deck off the front door, if you could extend that over to the tree, removing bushes, you would have a charming porch. I would change out the sconce for something bigger. The porch would be a great way to add color, in pots of flowers.
  • PRO
    sstarr93
    hace 10 años
    I'd paint out the white panels a strong, charcoal grey more a modern update.
    A non-colonial front door would enhance rather than conflict with the cool design of your house.
  • brickln
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I'd remove the horizontal lines and replace the sections with flat panels. Paint them the gray of the grout or charcoal, and get a modern natural wood door if it doesn't already have one. If you're brave, paint them orange with a lime green door!
    Ridge trim the color of the roof.
  • PRO
    O'Dea Properties Inc.
    hace 10 años
    Remove the siding and add a stone venire.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.