Houzz Logo Print
webuser_783371977

ShelfGenie VS Shelf-O-Matic

Valerie C
hace 3 años

I've had really good experiences with Shelf-O-Matic, and from my research I've found them to be about 1/2 the price of ShelfGenie. ---Does anyone have any feedback about either product? I have a huge project coming up in Big Sur and wonder if there is any difference, other than price? Thank you!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 3 años

I dislike any pullout shelves behind doors so I would do actual drawers for all that storage in the kitchen and true pullout pantries for other storage. IMO to have to open doors to access drawers is just a PITA for no reason.

• PRO
    Christy Collection International
    hace 3 años

When in a situation where kitchen renovation is just too expensive - roll out shelves are a great option. We can save end users alot of money by not requiring a kitchen redo at all. We do our magic with no construction. We measure / manufacture in the USA / install in less than two weeks. We do not use pre made Chinese drawers. Ours are dowel joinery custom units that are sourced from US trees, made in the US. We are thrilled to be a part of Houzz and will help with any projects in the US, and even worldwide. We are currently in 14 countries. Call us with questions. 614 746 9182 Our founder will answer this phone. 24/7 www.shelfomatic.online

• Valerie C
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thanks Christy Collection....great information! Helps to make a decision. I DO want pull-out shelves....don't want to have to pull the whole pantry just to access items on one shelf. I was asking the difference between two products, not whether I should consider them or not.

• PRO
    Christy Collection International
    hace 3 años

Thank you for clarification! Shelf O Matic is made in the USA
    We have the best warranty in the business . We replace product forever- if there is any problem. It is because we never have product failures. Our hardware is the strongest in the industry. Each opening is rated to 100 pounds. We do not install on top of existing shelves - which can be supported with plastic pins. Our installations are into the structure of the cabinet and into the walls behind the cabinets. No failures is always the focus. We offer customer service 24/7. Call 614 746 9182. Our founder answers and handles any questions immediately. We take personal pride in our dowel joinery roll outs -100% extension zinc 2” slides and all spacers are included-roll outs made custom for your project! Call us if you have any questions or want to schedule a FREE design / measure appointment! We are always here for you!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.