Houzz Logo Print
mel_alblas

Love the fence what is it called?

Mel Brady
hace 3 años
Hi! I keep seeing this gorgeous fencing - is it something bespoke or can I buy it 'off the shelf'? thanks so much! Your designs are so gorgeous- I'm really inspired!
Thanks so much in advance know you're probably very busy!! x
Mel xxx
Before and After transformations · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Outerspace Creative Landscaping
    hace 3 años

Hi Mel, thank you for your kind comments, so pleased you're feeling inspired. The fencing here is built in situ and we used the existing fence panels for support as the adjoining neighbour had established planting which they didn't want to disturb. You can buy this style of fencing as pre made panels - have a look at Jackson Fencing's Venetian Fencing Panels or their Venetian 'Hit and Miss' Fencing panels which are double sided for increased privacy. Hope that helps? Terrey

• Mel Brady
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much, Terrey for your amazing advice and the extra detail! It's really kind of you to take the time. I'm literally going through all your beautiful before and after pics! Have a beautiful (rainy!) day. Mel x

• pjdklm
    hace 3 años

We used Jackson Fencing’s Chilham panels in our London terrace garden 5 years ago. We have gotten so many compliments and queries about them, and have now had friends use them in their own gardens. They still look as good as the day we put them in. Highly recommended!

• Mel Brady
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Aww thank you! I’ll peek that that style too! It’s for the back area when we get that cleared! I’m feeling very inspired thank you both!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.