Houzz Logo Print
kj2022

Who Installed these floors & What material is the stone floors?

kj2022
hace 3 años
I am interesting in seeing if these floors are design this way or was it designed work and cut by floor installer?
EAST LAKE SHORE DRIVE · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Alida Coury Interiors
    hace 3 años

The floors were purchased through Ann Sacks Chicago Showroom. I worked with their CAD artist with my layout design ideas using the original tile selection from Kelly Wearstler liaison collection.. I wanted the design to lead you from the front door into this kitchen. And ignore the round shape of the entry walls. I was trying to lose the traditional use of borders.

For this process the contractor called in for a very precise measurement so the CAD artist could create the exact layout and tile colors. Then it was cut and laid out in their warehouse before it was shipped to us. We approved photos of that layout.. Then it was shipped overseas to the job site. It had to be placed with each piece placed like a puzzle. It was designed and cut for the architecture. Hope that helped. :)

kj2022 agradeció a Alida Coury Interiors
  • kj2022
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Yes, that definitely helped. I knew it was definitely a process. Amazing work and patience.

• kj2022
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Than you for much for the swift and detail response. -kj

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.