Houzz Logo Print
flnikki2020

Master Bath Help

hace 3 años

We are renovating our Master bath and I need some help. Below is what we have. Gray vanity similar to the pic below. Left is the actual color. Larger tile is floor and shower walls. Hexagons for the shower floor + niche. Nickel fixtures.

Here are my questions.

1. What kind of mirror would you use? I like the scallop edge ones..yay or nay?

2. Would you tile behind the mirrors or just paint? If paint what colors would you recommend? Was also thinking wall paper.

. Thoughts on overall design choices?

Comentarios (144)

• hace 3 años

Is this too much color for you?

Nicole W agradeció a Kathy Furt
  • hace 3 años

Not the horse, the lillliew

• hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt I have taken a bath in it. I didn't have any issues I'm 35. Can you change it? My mom had a similar one and ended up switching to a standalone that had a bit of a dip in the middle for easier access let me see if I can find an example.

• hace 3 años

Similar to this she said it was much easier to get in

• hace 3 años

Also what mirrors did you decide to go with? Mine are backordered until March pushed back from Feb hopefully they aren't pushed

• hace 3 años

I'm all over the place

• hace 3 años

Love that print with the wood!! Don’t want to change it out, it’s got the best lumbar support. I got the mirrors from ballard and light fixtures from pottery barn. It’s all in my entryway.....

• hace 3 años

These

• hace 3 años

I like that print way more than the placemats! 😂😂😂

• hace 3 años

Nicole! And updates? We got the shower valve in.

• hace 3 años

Yes I bought a new shelf this morning and a wall art thingy

Back and side splash are in still waiting for the replacement drawer. My mirrors are backordered until March so in the meantime I'm wondering if I want to tile behind the mirrors or do something else

I'm glad you have the new valve in things should be moving along now right

• hace 3 años

Well waiting on one other part! I like what you picked ! Bigger art will look great.

• hace 3 años

Our shower valve is too low and not centered.....

• hace 3 años

Haven’t rlly been following so much. But I LOVE the wood you’re bringing in

Nicole W agradeció a Usuario de Houzz-187528210
  • hace 3 años

Me too

• hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt did the plumber install it? Can it be fixed

• hace 3 años

He installed that last part and cannot be fixed unless you break the tile. He went off our old plumbing lines so the shower must have changed shape?

• hace 3 años

It’s beautiful, it’s just off center and shower head is too low.......

• hace 3 años

:( post a picture. What are you planning on doing?

• hace 3 años

I find it odd they installed it last vs

• hace 3 años

Nothing. It’s not that bad and they’d have to break tile at this point

• hace 3 años

Here’s the pics. Looks like the shower curb could’ve been a few inches over. We did not move any of the pipes at all. I should’ve gone up a few inches.

• hace 3 años

Actually it’s kinda nice that it’s closer to the door so nvm

• hace 3 años

It looks good. Looks normal to me I don't even see the off center you mention.

• hace 3 años

Well it’s too small to shoot straight on but yes just a tad. How’s your decor coming?

• hace 3 años

Thanks Nicole

• hace 3 años

I ordered some floating shelves well see what comes this week 🙃

• hace 3 años

Perfect! I’m having my daughter paint me some coral beachy stuff. Door goes in Friday!! Waiting for one part and should be one more day of work, then paint and decorate

• hace 3 años

Nicole...where did you find the large art piece? It’s perfect for what I’m looking for with the wood frame.

Nicole W agradeció a nuppal
  • hace 3 años

@nuppal Homegoods

• hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt almost to the finish line whoo hoo.

• hace 3 años

Finally!!

• hace 3 años

Thanks! I have to venture out there.

Nicole W agradeció a nuppal
  • hace 3 años

Post a full photo once its all done

• hace 3 años

Kathy, our shower valve is a little off entered as well. While googling that I came across products that increase the height of a showerhead....without breaking tiles. It attaches to your current piping. Both bathrooms look great!

• hace 3 años

You know this has gone on for so long and I’m taking care of my parents as well. So I believe my contractor did as if current placement was ok. He did say it’s nice to have controls closer to the door. Which is true! And the height didn’t change either, we had our chance

• hace 3 años

But I will check that your out!! Thank you nuppal!!

• hace 3 años

Got the door installed today !

• hace 3 años

It looks lovely!!

• hace 3 años

Thank you!

• hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt Everything is coming along beautifully! What are the dimensions of your shower?

• hace 3 años

Thank you JJ. It’s 4’ x 4’.

• hace 3 años

Thank you, @Kathy Furt.

• hace 3 años

And 8 ft. Tall I think

• hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt did you ever finish up your bathroom? Can you believe we are still waiting on mirrors haha

• hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt mirrors finally arrived after being delayed again. I'm not 100% on them but kinda over it at this point. Did you ever get it all finished?

• hace 3 años

Nicole it’s gorgeous!! Yes we’re all done!! Am going tomorrow to look at fabric for Roman shades! I love your colors looks great!! Isn’t it fun!!

• hace 3 años

I’ll post some pics tomorrow

• hace 3 años

@Kathy Furt I need a shade as well good luck!!

• hace 3 años

Ordered them all!! Phew!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.