Houzz Logo Print
webuser_279897678

Spot on. Can I ask where the doors were painted and in what colour?

Love the look. Each colour\material is bold but works in harmony.
Where did the client get the doors sprayed and in what colour?
I'm looking to get our project started in a years time and my thought is to use standard off the shelf and customise, adding more expensive items such as handles and tabs. Seems like a common theme in some of your projects - Really like your style
6. New kitchen & island · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    ARCHEA Ltd
    hace 3 años

Hi HU-279897678, many thanks for the positive feedback - yes we do a lot of customisation around standard IKEA units etc.

As we're based in East London the vast majority of our IKEA kitchens (and wardrobes etc) are sourced from the Edmonton IKEA. As such we use a local furniture spray shop (since relocated slightly further North in Waltham Cross) called Florite Spray Finishes. In this instance the colour was matched to a specific colour swatch that the client had, so I cant confirm the exact colour however pretty much any colour is achievable.

We hope this helps, ARCHEA.

• Clair Stock
    hace 3 años

And the timber veneer. What type of timber was that? Looks great with the bold colour

• PRO
    ARCHEA Ltd
    hace 3 años

Hi Clair, this is a walnut veneer and was applied by the contractor to standard MDF panels - here is a DIY product that can be self applied, however there are also a number of companies that provide pre-veneered MDF sheets made to measure. We hope this helps, ARCHEA.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.