Houzz Logo Print
osnbsb

Help ID this Blue?

Olivia
hace 3 años
última modificación:hace 3 años

Hi! I am obsessed with this shade of blue used in the kitchen cabinets of this home. The designer hasn't posted what the color is or responded to the many requests on her instagram pics where people have asked. Can anyone help identify what color it might be?

blue kitchen cabinets from https://www.brookewagnerdesign.com/lido/

Comentarios (10)

• Olivia
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

@JudyG Designs Amazing, how did you do that?? I've been racking my brain trying to find this :)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

I hope I am correct (or even close), but like I said the blue looks different in the photos on the link you added.

The natural light coming in your windows could make it look a lot different than your inspiration photo here. So, this other chip, F & B 90, one step darker.

• PRO
    Niche Interiors
    hace 3 años

Be sure to paint brush-outs before committing to a color! Good luck

• Shannon_WI
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

Yes, be careful about how it might look completely different in your home, with your windows, your ceiling, your cabinets. My friend loved my kitchen wall paint which in my kitchen is cream with a barely-there touch of yellow. She painted her walls same color, and it came out this totally different darker yellow. I even checked the paint can cause it looked so different on her walls. But it was the same color as mine. She then had to repaint her walls to a totally different shade.

• Olivia
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

@Shannon_WI eek! Good points!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 3 años

IMO LUworth is a baby blue and not at all like the picture. There seems to be a lot more gray in that cabinet color . If you love that color take a pic on your phone and go see what you can find. before choosing any color make sure your lighting is all LEDs in 4000K at least then the color will stay true at night. Yes the color might look very different in your space that is always a risk you take when trying to match colors from someone elses space.

• Jennifer Hogan
    hace 3 años

Here are the steps I took to get close to what you want.

1 - opened https://imagecolorpicker.com/en/ and pulled in the picture from the link you provided

I like this site because it picks the most dominant colors not just random pixels.

Here is the results for the two dominant blues found in the photo:

I took this information and looked up both colors in EasyRGB

The darker color didn't come up with a good match, but the lighter color came up with a pretty good match in both Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams

Here is what those two colors look like in their virtual color viewers compared to your picture

In both Pics I used the color identified and one shade darker.

I think we are dancing all around the color you want. To get it just perfect you will need to do samples in your own kitchen with its unique lighting.

Once you have tried these colors you can let us know what you like, don't like about the colors and we can help you with fine tuning.

Olivia agradeció a Jennifer Hogan
  • Olivia
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

@Jennifer Hogan This is amazing, thank you so much for sharing!!!

I'll report back once we get samples for our cabinets.

• KellyB6
    hace 11 meses

I know this post is old but what did you pick?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.