Houzz Logo Print
deeann_kerrutt

Does this collection have accessories?

Deeann Kerrutt
hace 3 años

Does this collection have accessories?

Wiley Rustic Reclaimed Wood Bathroom Vanity, Gray Wash, 72 X 22 X 36, With Tower · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Rustic Man Home Decor
    hace 3 años

Yes we can add hardware to it. We only have the ring pulls that you see in my other

• Kimber Ponce
    hace 3 años

Do you have pictures of the inside of the tower? And can you build a linen cabinet? This is a beautiful piece of furniture. 😁

• PRO
    Rustic Man Home Decor
    hace 3 años

Yes we can build a linen cabinet for it. I will look for pictures of the inside. I should have some.

• Natasha Fraser
    hace 3 años

Hi there, can you add a linen cabinet on each side, and no tower in the middle.

• PRO
    Rustic Man Home Decor
    hace 3 años

Yes we can make towers for each side ut where will you be placing the sinks? We might have to redesign the

• moesskl
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

The manufacturer says they can add a counter top for this piece in the order form for this piece, however when I try to order this vanity set, there is no spot on the order form to say that I would like the counter top added. Is this vanity a darker grey, or is it available in a lighter grey stain? Also, what choices of counter top are there - white quartz? And with the counter top added to the vanity, what would the exact width dimension be for this vanity, thank you.

• Steve Holly Wallen
    hace 2 años

We are interested in purchasing the Wiley Tower Reclaimed wood Rustic Bathroom Vanity, Gray Wash 72x22x36. We have a few questions:

1. What are the dimensions of the sink opening on each side?

2. Can you put a top on the center area at the base of the tower?

3. How many total drawers are there? Can you add hardware on drawers and cabinets?

4. Is there a shelf in the cabinets under the sink area or in the tall cabinet? if so, how many shelves?

We eagerly await your response?

Thanks,

Holly Wallen

• J K
    hace 2 años

Does it come with drawers? The photo only shows the exterior. You mentioned providing photos of the drawers in response to an earlier questions but I could find any. If you have any that show the drawers and or tower open it would be helpful in deciding about the purchase. Thanks Jeff

• PRO
    Rustic Man Home Decor
    hace 2 años

Hope these

• PRO
    CYGNET Interior Design
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

Hello ~ I am interested in the 80" x 36"h version (in gray)

1. from the dimensions posted online, is it fair to assume that each side cabinet area is approximately 27.5"w?

2. if the side cabinets are 36"h (as opposed to 32"h), is the center counter still 38"h?

3. for countertop, basically I need 3 separate pieces, correct?

4. does it take longer to fabricate/ship/receive if alternate dimensions are requested?

Many thanks. This is just what my clients needs and the above photos helped quite a bit.

Pam

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.