Houzz Logo Print
karencornella

I would love to know who did the windows?

karencornella
hace 3 años
We have this same floor plan in Niguel Summit and are making decision about new windows. I would love to know who the window contractor was since I'd love to change our window design to this same style. I'd be so grateful for any insight! : )
Laguna Niguel Home · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Resort Living Interiors A.S.I.D.
    hace 3 años

Hi Karen, Thanks for your interest! The home in the selected picture was built in the late 80's by JM Peters (no longer in business). Unfortunately, I do not know the window manufacturer.

My suggestion is looking into Milgard windows or Anderson Windows, each with several levels of detail. Ganahl Lumber is a good starting place to look!

Wishing you the best with your project!

Diane

Resort Living Interiors

• PRO
    Resort Living Interiors A.S.I.D.
    hace 3 años

HI Karen, I have learned from my client in another JM Peters Home, said they are original windows. They did have a Finish Carpenter do the wood trim surround, many years ago.

Mark said the difference in windows comes with lots of options of width for trim, and materials. Feel free to contact him for more info!

Let me know if I can be of further service to you!

Diane

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.