Houzz Logo Print
nvoelkel

flooring type and finish

Nikki Voelkel
hace 4 años

Hi! Can you please tell me what types of floors these are and the finish?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    O'Connor Brehm Design-Build
    hace 4 años

This floor is a prefinished engineered product. It is a grey tinted stain on 7" wide white oak.

• Nikki Voelkel
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank You so much-do you happen to remember the details on the product you used? I’m having trouble finding a product where the length is long enough that is doesn’t look choppy - I love that this floor isn’t shiny as well. We have a mixture of brick and wood floors to cover 3000 sqft of the lower level that is mainly all open and it’s a huge decision! Thanks in advance for any help!

• PRO
    O'Connor Brehm Design-Build
    hace 4 años

Sorry - we do not have a record of that specific floor but we have had success with Kahrs products. https://www.kahrs.com/en-us/

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.