Houzz Logo Print
gracelyn17

Who is the architect or builder of this home?

gracelyn17
hace 4 años
Would like to know more about the sq footage, # of bedrooms, general layout
Jug Mountain · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Augusto Fine Rugs, LLC
    hace 4 años

Hello! Thank you for the inquiry. Yes, it is a beautiful home. We worked with the interior designer, so did not involved with the builder or architect. The designer we worked with is Carrie Value of Interior Expressions. Her contact information is 208-631-2425 or carrievalue@gmail.com website www.intexpressions.com I am sure she will be able to answer all of your questions. Thanks again, Anna

• PRO
    Tobin Rogers Photography
    hace 4 años

Hi there! I don't know the builder or architect either, but I have sent an email to Carrie to find out what she knows. If she responds, I'll post that info here. And thanks, Anna, for responding! You beat me to it.

• PRO
    Tobin Rogers Photography
    hace 4 años

Carrie says it was @McCall Design & Planning. Cheers!

• gracelyn17
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

@McCall Design & Planning do you have more details on this home? Sq footage, # of bedrooms, general layout, additional photos?

• PRO
    McCall Design & Planning
    hace 4 años

I believe the home is between 3500-4000sf on 3 levels, including a daylight basement. Open concept great room/kitchen, 5 bedrooms. I do not have additional photos, but Interior Expressions has the project on her Houzz page. It's the Jug Mtn project.

• Lana Balan
    hace 3 años

Good morning , I am also interested in this house design and if there are any more pictures or layout plans that I can look at, that would be wonderful.

• PRO
    McCall Design & Planning
    hace 3 años

Hello Lana, as I mentioned above, I don't have additional photos. You can find more interior shots on the interior designer's page. Interior Expressions-Carrie Value. All of our projects are custom designs so we don't distribute stock plans for sale. If you are looking for an architect in our area, we'd love to talk with you about your project.

• Lana Balan
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much. We are just at the beginning stages of planning- so when I have a better idea of what I am truly looking for i will reach out. Many thanks

• nnelson1
    hace 3 años

Beautiful! What stone was used on the exterior of the house? Is it the same as the inside fireplace? Thank you!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.