Houzz Logo Print
larson_common

What color stain was used on the white oak cabinets

Deb Larson
hace 4 años
I am putting in white oak craftsman style cabinets and would like the color of the stain on this picture. Thanks so much
Quartersawn Oak · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Oberholtzer Custom Cabinetry
    hace 4 años

Good Morning Larson, Coincidentally, I just had the exact same request from a woman in New York. I don't know if this is related and you are the person building her cabinets, if if this is a separate inquiry. This is called Bark, but unfortunately I talked to the shop and it is one they mix in house so it is not available to purchase from a manufacturer.

Best,

Gordon

• Deb Larson
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you for answering so promptly. Actually, it is two different projects as I live in NE Wisconsin and we are building a new home. The kitchen is beautiful.

• PRO
    Oberholtzer Custom Cabinetry
    hace 4 años

No problem. Thank you for the kind words, I have had a few people walk into that kitchen and say, yes, give me this...:) I am very pleased with it. Do you already have a cabinet guy lined up? We are in PA, but we can ship to Wisconsin and I would be happy to work with you. If you would like to explore that option, you can email me at gordon@oberholtzercabinetry.com

Have a great weekend.

Gordon

• Deb Larson
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thanks, Gordon. I do have a cabinet maker and the cabinets are already partially finished. I appreciate your offer, though, and good luck with your business. Deb

• Lindsey Hauger
    hace 2 años

Does this happen to be a cabinet with a radiator in it with the metal vented cabinet door?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.