Houzz Logo Print
david_flores40

How high is the potfiller above the cooking surface

David Flores
hace 4 años
How high is the potfiller above the cooking surface or the counter top. I bought this same rangetop and im deciding how high to put it, this one looks great!
East Cobb New Home · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Copperleaf Partners LLC / Copperleaf Residential
    hace 4 años

Hi David! A typical potfiller should be mounted about 12-18" above the cooking surface to allow enough space for a large pot to fit underneath. This particular potfiller is mounted approximately 15" from the countertop. Best to you!

• David Flores
    hace 4 años

Thankyou so much for taking the time. So if the rangetop cooking surface is slightly above the countertop should I add that height (1 1/2")?

And that height is referred to the water line coming out of the wall to the pot.filler or to the spout where the water comes out the pot.filler?delta pot filler has aalalmalmoalmosalmost a 3" difference.

For reference I bought the kitchen aid 36" rangetop and the delta contemporary pot filler.

Thanks again!

• PRO
    Copperleaf Partners LLC / Copperleaf Residential
    hace 4 años

Hi David, mounting the faucet 15" from the countertop should work just fine since you do typically have another 3" from the wall mount (where faucet is attached to the wall/water line) to the spout of the faucet (where the water comes out). Hope that helps answer your question. Best to you!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.