Houzz Logo Print
paddykk

Is it 10' ceiling? What the heights of the uppers - solid and glass?

paddykk
hace 4 años
J. Hirsch Interior Design Portfolio · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• paddykk
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

What is the ht of the solid part of the upper cabinet please? and the height of your backsplash? Thanks for your time.

• PRO
    J. Hirsch Interior Design, LLC
    hace 4 años

The solid part of the upper cabinets is likely to be about 24" high plus the crown molding. Backsplashes are typically 18" high and then go up at the range or cooktop to at least 36" high.

paddykk agradeció a J. Hirsch Interior Design, LLC
  • paddykk
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

So it's counter top 36" (including toe kick) + 18" backsplash + 24" uppers + 18" square = adds up to 96" - 8' + a few inches for crown - not 10' - sorry I may be understanding this all wrong!!

We are building a new kitchen with 10' ceiling and these uppers look good size wise - so was trying to mimic that.

Thanks for you prompt responses and your help in this.

• PRO
    J. Hirsch Interior Design, LLC
    hace 4 años

I am sorry, I thought you asked about the square uppers that are probably about 24" high plus the approx. 6" crown. The ceilings are definitely 10' high. These cabinet drawings are boxed and put away, so I can't give you exact dimensions, but here is what is likely the breakdown: the base cabinet with countertop is 36" high, then about 18" standard backsplash, 36" upper cabinets, 24" square top cabinets (with 18" square doors), topped off with a 6" crown molding to total 120" (10' ceiling height). I hope this helps and your cabinet maker should be able to figure out these dimensions for you.

paddykk agradeció a J. Hirsch Interior Design, LLC
  • paddykk
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you very much for spending time and giving me details!!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.