Houzz Logo Print
justtoni87

Help choose a stain for table

justtoni87
hace 4 años

would It look strange to do the bottom grey my husband wants to stain it espress. But I kind of think it could be a little better something else maybe lighter? The top is brown/taupe/tan. I kind of wanted to tie the kitchen In help!!!!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 4 años

Is that a marble top?IMO the chairs do not work with the table or the stools the light fixture doesn’t work with anything maybe a bit more info but right now I would do black legs and BTW espresso is so done and was always IMO cheap chinese crap for the most part.I would get some ghost chairs too.

• jbtanyderi
    hace 4 años

I know a colour as close as possible to the floor colour. The chairs would probably work with a patio table, but they don’t work well with this table. Lowering the light fixture would be a good ides.

• apple_pie_order
    hace 4 años

There's no gray in your kitchen photo, so painting something gray would be a novel introducion. Stain it the same dark brownish black (or blackish brown) of the tabletop. Finish with several coats of polyurethane. Wood legs that are stained and finished don't show dings and scratches nearly as much as painted wood.

• felizlady
    hace 4 años

There are a lot of busy busy black lines and curves with those chairs. I would keep the table base/legs a lighter gray picking up on a color in the table top.

• PRO
    Corinthian Fine Homes
    hace 4 años

Have you considered painting the island base and the table legs a contrasting color to pull in a pop of color? Can't really tell the full vibe of the kitchen or color of backsplash, but we have many clients that use an accent color on the island, and you could use same color for the table. Just a thought.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.