Houzz Logo Print
arley

Can't decide on floors for a whole house remodel, help?

Arley
hace 10 años
I love the oiled wood flooring and am considering it in our new home. I am considering the DuChateau Vernal Collection, or the Kahrs oiled floors. We have 4,000 s.f. so this will not be an inexpensive endeavor. We are also considering tile, for easy maintenance, but of course nothing seems to work for coastal design as well as wood floors. I am trying to weigh the pros and cons. I'd appreciate any input on how well the oiled floors hold up with kids and pets and what the maintenance issues are like. Thank you so much.

Comentarios (38)

• PRO
    Select Hardwood Floor Co.
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    There are positive aspects to both the natural oil/wax finishes as well as polyurethane surface finishes...
    We produce our line with choices in BOTH... as well as unlimited other choices.
    Oiled floors, depending on specie, style of finish, color choices hold up pretty well.
    They've come a long way, and their most redeeming quality is how easy they are to repair if need be.
    They are slightly more susceptible to water marking & scuffing, however if they are maintained periodically, all it takes is a good buffing to bring them back in line.

Surface finishes (polyurethanes) are much more resistant to water and abrasion.
    We use a proprietary Aluminum Oxide finish, for example, that is available in any sheen level over any color.
    We utilize an infrared cured finish system which allows re-coating... unlike the mass produced U.V. finishes of other prefinished products.

I could go on for "pages" about the differences... pro's & con's of both.
    If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact us. Our contact info is on our profile page.
    Arley agradeció a Select Hardwood Floor Co.
  • mcbriec
    hace 10 años
    As somebody with a herd of cats and dogs, there is nothing better than high quality porcelain tile for holding up to the vagaries of pets. If you have only one or two well-behaved and housebroken pets, wood will probably work fine. However, if there is any peeing which is not discovered promptly you will end up with a huge black spot on your wood, even when one has requested a gymnasium-level finish (my request to floor installer). And unfortunately, the black discoloration does not seem amenable to refinishing and usually needs to be replaced at great cost. I have beautiful Italian porcelain tile which looks fantastic, whereas my wood floors look like a crime zone!
    Arley agradeció a mcbriec
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    re: comment by mcbriec...
    Porcelain tile may be easier on your pets FEET than yours as well... they have the luxury of being born with built in pads... IMHO wood is a much more forgiving surface to live on... and breakables that are dropped stand a chance whereas on tile... they're done. Don't rule out the fact that porcelain may be hard... but it's also brittle by nature. It chips and dings even more readily than wood.
    Another misconception is that the "gymnasium level finish" requested was a guarantee of durability. Not so... there are varying brands and thus degrees of quality & service levels in floor finish on the market today. Some much more abrasion & chemical resistant than others.

Another point raised is the "repair" factor...which is why we have always offered a CUSTOM PREFINISHED product... which makes repairs, if needed, much simpler than repairing site finished flooring.
    Factor in that the combination of distressed styles and great technology in the finish department, have made hardwood flooring something that's reasonable for ALL applications.
    However, I guess for those more interested in providing a comfortable existence for unruly pets than an environment that's attractive, comfortable, pleasing, clean & healthy for humans as well... painted concrete and sawdust will work just fine... and cheap too.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    hace 10 años
    Another consideration nobody has mentioned - Site finish your floor with an onsite product like Rubio Monocoat. Its an oil/wax finish and looks amazing over oak. Check out their website to see if you like any of their colors. Order a small sample bottle of their product for about $8 and apply it to your oak flooring sample of choice. Arley this gives you more control over the process. You can order your unfinished floor from any of the Houzz mill works companies and then finish it onsite. I am sure Select Hardwood Floor Co. could send you some samples :-)
    Arley agradeció a Oak & Broad
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Actually, the natural oil/wax system had been addressed in my earlier post... however our preference is to manufacture our product line in a CUSTOM prefinished fashion. Of course, the site finished approach can be taken as well, as Eutree suggests.
    Although we offer BOTH unfinished as well as our prefinished, most of our customers prefer the "pros" of having the floor finished to their specs in "our house".
    We're much better equipped to deal with the dust & mess.
    And, yes... we'd be happy to offer samples of anything a genuine potential client wants to see. Our contact info is just a click away here on Houzz. ; {)
    [I have a moustache]
  • sandkshouse
    hace 10 años
    A few auto correct errors in that reply.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    See there, Sandkshouse... you exercised some basic logic and it paid off.
    Glad to hear you're happy with your decision.
    Truth be told, (it won't make any of our colleagues in tile biz happy)... there is a far larger number of people actually tearing tile out, or covering it with wood, than the other way around.
    Hardwood flooring is always in style... and you still have options to change the color if desired... to update.
  • PRO
    Wholesale Flooring Orange County
    hace 10 años
    Arley - would love to hear what floor you finally decided to install? By the way, you have picked two amazing products and you won't be disappointed with either.
  • Arley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    After months of searching for "porcelain" wood tiles, I discovered a few things.

The tiles that looks the most realistic are around $6 s.f. and up.

The wood tile planks I liked are 6" X 40" and require 3/4 troweled thin set to lay it correctly. Our cost to lay it would be about $5.50 a s.f. and that doesn't include soundproofing for upstairs, or any prep work that may be required, underlayment, or any unforeseen issues, etc. I honestly don't see how they can lay tile that long and have no lippage. We can get high end leveling work done for around $3,500-4,000 to help with that. Thus adding a bit more to the overall cost.

Also, I have looked at every "wood tile" out there. And the best impressions I have gotten are not from the tiles themselves, but from the pictures in the brochures. They looked "to good to be true". And sure enough while researching on Houzz I saw a thread where the manufacturer actually stated that the picture was a "simulation" and that the depiction did not include the grout lines. And let's face it, that's one of the biggest give aways that the tile is tile, and not wood. The dealers always say you can get away with an 1/8" grout line. I'm sure it could be done, but at what cost? And it's still a grout line, the floor will never look as good as it does in the pictures, or should I say "simulations"!?

So we're at a minimum of $11.50 s.f. And still, it's obviously tile, that mimics wood.

So we have decided to go with an engineered wood flooring. Still need to decide on oiled or a urethane finish.

Thank you so much for all the input, it was very helpful. I will watch out for the "pet stains" carefully. I plan on purchasing an adequate amount of extra wood in case of mishaps.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @arley...
    You've made the "distinction" that many folks miss... that the "porcelain" & vinyl "looks like wood" options always appear GREAT in the pictures.
    Bottom line is that only one option genuinely LOOKS like & performs like wood... WOOD.
    If you have any problems finding EXACTLY what you want... please feel free to contact us.
    email me at: david@selecthardwoodfloor.com

Our specialty is producing solid & ENGINEERED flooring in a 100% custom format...
    Specie, color, finish style, etc.

We also give the options of choosing the finish TYPE that will suit your needs.

We work with both our aluminum oxide polyurethane as well as Rubio Monocoat natural oil finishes.
    We're one stop shopping for CUSTOM prefinished hardwood flooring!
    (insert smiley face here).
  • mcbriec
    hace 10 años
    Arley Wood, Of course you have an obvious financial interest in promoting wood which coincides with general consumer preferences for its look and feel on the feet, There is, however, no need to make snarky comments about pet people choosing pet-durable flooring solutions and equating pet friendly flooring with sawdust on the floor. My multi-pet home with pet-durable flooring has no sawdust on the floors and was just appraised for over 1.5 M.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @mcbriec...
    I'm not sure to whom your comment was intended, in the absence of anyone named Arley Wood... but I'll assume it was addressed to myself, since it was me that mentioned "sawdust" and I answer to "snarky" when it's called out.

However... for the record, my comment was definitely NOT directed at "pet people" (assuming you aren't talking about folks kept on leashes).
    Although, I'll admit, it always baffles me when someone makes their lifestyle "choices" in interior décor revolve around poor "bathroom habits" of their pets.
    I live in a home with a mean redhead, 2 dogs & a noisy female cat... and last time I walked thru the living room, as far as I can remember, there wasn't any sawdust on MY floors either.
    My point, which was apparently lost to you, was noting the difference between having a "pet friendly floor" and one suitable for use in a latrine.

I won't be so gauche as to intimate the "appraised" value of my home... because I think that's academic.
    Obviously there was an exposed nerve that was touched... perhaps I'll try to be more careful with my posts in the future and attach a "warning" notice for the benefit of those of thin skin.

My apologies to @arley for this little "aside" in the thread.
  • mcbriec
    hace 10 años
    Yes, Select Hardwood, not Arley, it probably would be best not to intimate that pet people want latrine flooring with sawdust. or that people choosing a floor that suits one lifestyle=--whether that be children, husbands, or pets-- means that they are foolish for choosing a product that takes a licking and keeps on ticking without necessity for costly replacement. When one's objectivity is tainted by financial self-interest, one may be prone to over-eager salesmanship which results in highly skewed and inaccurate information.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @mcbriec...
    I think we both owe arley an apology for commandeering the thread to engage in what is apparently a "personal" issue on your end.
    In consideration of the fact that you are sometimes unaware of who you are confronting, and totally "off in the weeds" in regards to what the thread is about... two details which are only made worse by your inability to construct a cogent thought & transfer it to paper or monitor... I'm going to disregard your remarks on two separate occasions suggesting that my opinions are profit motivated.

That is hardly the case... I've been engaged in this business (as owner) for 37 years... and it hasn't put me into the "upper 1%"... a group with which I'm sure you have issues as well, since you obviously hold the idea that "profit" is such a bad thing... even though it's not the driving force behind my opinions.

I genuinely operate in an environment which allows me to express some "creativity" as well as satisfy my enjoyment of producing something to be enjoyed & cherished from a blank piece of wood... my "canvas" if you will.

My opinions posted, reflect my beliefs in what I produce, which is a product that...
    when chosen, installed, & maintained PROPERLY... will also "take a licking & keep on ticking" as you so quaintly suggest. I think I'm safe in suggesting that hardwood flooring has been around for centuries... can you offer anything to suggest similar comparisons for vinyl or porcelain?

If you'd care to "elaborate" on what you imply is: "over-eager salesmanship which results in highly skewed and inaccurate information"... might I suggest you contact me at: david@selecthardwoodfloor.com
    We can discuss the matter at greater length without fear of boring or offending others who didn't "sign on" for this kind of exchange.

Or is this a situation in which all of my contact information is published and available, whereas you enjoy the anonymity of posting your dark thoughts without regard of reprisal...
    oh you cyber-bullies are all alike... lol

I'm relatively certain the other folks engaged in arleys post aren't interested in my thoughts on the matter, and are probably even less interested in your "ramblings"...
    Now THAT was "snarky"...
  • Arley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    OK kids, let's settle down, LOL. mcbriec, don't worry about me, after this whole house remodel, I've gotten used to dealing with all types of sales. And Select Hardwood, is truly a "pussy cat" compared to what I've come up against lately! I now understand why some people buy everything online!

Actually, I appreciate both of your comments. I didn't know pet stains would turn black on wood, "Yikes!" So, I'm very happy to know that. Our future little puppy will have to be carefully watched. And I wasn't kidding, when I said I plan to buy extra planks.

And at first I too was skeptical to hear from a hardwood company, I was hoping for more "homeowner" responses on the topic. But, I have to say, I can't find anyone in my area that does what Select Hardwood does. The idea of a custom finish to suit my needs, certainly sounds promising. Not sure I can afford shipment from CA to FL though.

I truly was torn, I love the idea of low maintenance, but love the real wood so much more. I'll post my inspiration pic from Houzz.
  • Arley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Here is my dream floor....... you can see how a tile floor could not compete. I may try one new post to see if anyone has pics of an installed porcelain wood tile, there has to be someone out there.......

By they way, the developer on this is Spinnaker, got it here at Houzz
  • PRO
    Wholesale Flooring Orange County
    hace 10 años
    Arley. My firm is starting a 8,000 sf tile project with 3,000 sf of that porcelain wood this week for an Italian Market and they have chosen a quality Italian porcelain. It will look really good once it's installed but it still will not come close to matching the beauty of your dream floors and neither will any other faux product but the solution is the best marriage of their budget, lifestyle and design style. If you want I can email you photos as we complete the project as we can only post residential projects on Houzz.

And more importantly, I have 4 young boys and up until recently 3 dogs so I would be happy to discuss the pros and cons of each of the products you are considering. I promise to stay solution neutral as we source and install all flooring types and truly understand that before choosing, that we must consider our clients' budget, lifestyle and design style. If you are interested in continuing this discussion please message me at 6peytonsflooring@gmail.com or 714-269-3364. Cheers
    Arley agradeció a Wholesale Flooring Orange County
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    "Pictures of wood on porcelain" are even less convincing than "pictures of wood on plastic"... IMHO.
    Yes, I'm guilty as charged, of being partial to hardwood flooring... but it's NOT because it's made me rich... (it hasn't)... lol
    Below is just a couple of examples of the real deal.
    The pics of your "dream floor" are an easy adjustment.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    In closing on the subject... another often overlooked reality is the lengths available in the "looks like wood" products... it may not seem like an issue worth considering until the completed project is done in short pieces... looking like a brick pattern.
    At least in the better quality wood products you have the benefit of random lengths ranging from 2' to 8' lengths... giving the floor a "natural hardwood" appearance.
    Okay... I'm done!
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @arley...
    Alright, I lied... 2 more points!

We've had the pleasure & good fortune to work with numerous people across the country... shipping product can be less troublesome/ expensive than you might think.
    The other point is that the OLD style finishes were more susceptible to "pet stains" than many of the options available today... both in the polyurethanes as well as the natural oil/wax finishes.
    Once those finishes have "cured", it would take an awful lot of "piddle" standing unattended for quite a while... (like until it literally dried up & then some) before there would be damage such as the large black stains I've seen over the years in the old floors.
    Of course... there are always going to be relative factors involved, such as ones lifestyle choices regarding housekeeping, size of pet as well as dietary factors which involve acid content, etc...
    Now we're turning flooring choices into a full blown science project... lol

I'm done (again) I promise... haha
  • Arley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Hi all, Patrick I would really appreciate pictures of your future install when it is finished. That would be helpful. We are leaning heavily toward wood at this point, but I am still torn between the two types of products. I can't shake my fear of damage to wood floors......we're talking a 40K investment here......I am paralyzed, and my GC will need an answer soon!
  • theodorad
    hace 10 años
    I don't want to rain on your parade, but we just had our entire house refloored with DuChateau Nile, from the Terra collection, and there are issues.

First, we are all getting splinters every day. Neither the installer nor the DuChateau rep seem to think this is unusual or a problem! I have had wood floors and really old wood decks all my life, and never had this issue. It seems like the edges of the planks are not properly finished, as in sanded or something. While we were expecting the natural "oiled" finish, we were NOT expecting I sanded planks!

Second: Be aware that there is a great variation in colors between planks. None of the samples we looked at had this variation, but our floor ranges from medium reddish brown to dark brown. We had no idea the staining was going to be this different.

On the good side, the floor looks amazing, feels great(other than splinters) and has totally changed the way I feel about my house! It is so striking that it will inform our redecorating going forward.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @theodorad...
    Glad to hear that you are happy with the "effect" of your hardwood flooring, however I must respectfully disagree with "the installer AND the DuChateau rep" in their implication that "splintering" regularly is a normal condition.
    It's definitely NOT!
    Can't understand the differentiation in colors either... although this is a situation that may develop because many of the production material producers use different "runs" of material to fill an order.
    I won't go into my ideas of why these conditions exist with your floor in an open forum, but being a hardwood floor PRODUCER, we have a vested interest in seeing the general consumer getting the correct information...
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    hace 10 años
    @theodorad... X2
    Something I want to add to this comment by Select HFC. I am sure he reads the same industry publications that I do. DuChateau is one of the fastest growing brands right now. As many people know when a brand grows too fast the quality will often suffer. Especially if product comes from overseas. To be blunt if a floor has splinters and literally looks like it came from two different species or stains I would ask for DuChateau to replace the floor. My shop manufactures floors every day of the week and I have never seen a finished plank leave our shop with splinters. I think your installer may be crossing his fingers hoping he doesn't have to be involved in a replacement.
  • feeny
    hace 10 años
    May I raise a question/issue that I don't believe has been raised yet? There was a thread the other day with a homeowner complaining about not liking the beveling in her new pre-finished hardwood floors. She hadn't realized that they wouldn't have as continuously smooth a surface as a site-finished hardwood floor. So may I ask the experts here whether a bevel is always required of a pre-finished hardwood floor? I'm assuming the answer is yes, and for me that would be a deal breaker (I dislike bevels as much as I dislike the grout lines in the fake wood tile floors). For the record, I am a homeowner with 90 year old white oak floors that are still going strong, despite two rambunctious australian shepherds whom we raised from puppies with no permanent damage to our floors.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    hace 10 años
    Feeny! its nice to hear from you. Yes a bevel or micro bevel is pretty standard for a pre finished floor. That being said our micro bevel leaves a very minimal trace of a line but its still there. As I think about this DuChateau floor more it almost sounds like the wood was over dried and damaged, and yet still used to make the flooring. During the last week of our kiln drying process we check moisture content daily to make sure its perfect. A lot of people wouldn't realize you can over dry wood.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Agree with Eutree re: the possible/likely "over drying" of the oak used on the project he's referencing... this is a condition which was probably augmented by the engineered construction and having a thinner top layer than a solid... which would make the "splintering" more likely.
    I'm not too sure whether or not they produce a solid... don't really follow them.
    As far as "beveled" flooring... it's all a matter of personal taste...
    IMHO, in PLANK flooring, a nice accent bevel accentuates the look of wider or varying widths, which is part of the "charm".
    The micro bevel has a functional PURPOSE in prefinished flooring, because being a natural product, wood is always in a state of flux... and may not maintain the same dimensions from the day it is milled thru the days it's finished & ultimately installed.
    The "bevels" help minimize the minute discrepancies between the individual pieces.
    The alternative is the sand-in-place approach, with which bevels are not necessarily needed.
    The trade off is going thru the process of sanding, staining, & finishing onsite which usually adds time & $$$ to the equation, as well as the dust left behind... which is why so many people have FINALLY come to accept the prefinished concept.

Without bevels, flooring has a bit more formal appearance, but almost looks TOO flat to have any identity... a bit too "bland" for my taste... but as I said... personal taste should always prevail.
  • Arley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    theodorad, thanks so much for your input. That's just the kind of info I am looking for. I wish I could hear all of the "remodel stories" so I would know how to head off problems! Knowing what to avoid is priceless!

Your floor is beautiful. But I do think you need to take your complaints to a higher level. Ask the rep for a phone number of someone who can help you resolve your concerns. If he doesn't offer it, then look it up. Go right up the ladder until you hit the president of the company if need be. I have heard that the President of a company is often times very helpful.

i have to say that I would be very angry about the splintering. That should be corrected! If a small piece of a splinter isn't noticed it can turn into an ugly infection, especially in children. A single grain of sand in a foot, resulted in my son being on antibiotics for a week! Not to mention how you will feel if one of your guests picks up a splinter.

Most warranties actually cover splintering, although I am not sure about DuChateau's warranty.

I have learned from past experience that you have to compare every box to check the lot numbers to be sure you don't have any boxes that don't belong in your order. And you have to go through each box yourself to look for imperfections. I have seen the worst piece of wood or tile placed in the middle of a foyer, hall, or room. The bad pieces can go on the edges or heh, how about a closet!? And I have seen damaged pieces laid as well. Don't they know that the imperfect pieces are not supposed to be put in! I am not looking forward to my new flooring going in, that's 3700sf of product that I will have to go through.

I have been looking at some brushed wood that resembles the DuChateau but has a matt finish of urethane on it. You can tell that it is not oiled, it is not quite as stunning, but it held up to being pounded with sharp tools and my attempts at scratching it with a key. I have been told you can spot sand it just as you can the oiled woods since the finish is matt. I am going to try and sand out the small key scratch that I was able to make and see if I can spot repair it as claimed.

I do hope you can resolve the splintering issue, that is unacceptable.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @Arley...
    You bring up another great point... the capabilities, as well as "discretion" of those who are INSTALLING product.
    Industry standards on MASS produced product used to allow for 5% mis-milled or (slightly) defective material, which was SUPPOSED to be considered for use as cutting waste or in closets, etc.
    Unfortunately, many "installers" seem oblivious to everything but the clock, so often defective or less than attractive pieces end up in high visibility areas... by accident or design.
    When I 1st got into the trade, I worked with an old guy from New Jersey who'd intentionally put ugly pieces in the middle of the entry or doorways... and when I'd call his attention to it he'd say "they send it... I'll install it" then chuckle.
    Finally figured he just had a mean streak, so I'd try to sneak back & replace the bad lumber, but he'd bark at me about how we didn't have time for that, and being my journeyman I was compelled to follow his lead.
    As a manufacturer, the lesson I learned was how important it is to catch anything undesirable in OUR HOUSE (the shop)... before it has a chance to make it into the Clients house.
    Of course we have the advantage of NOT being a mass production flooring company, so there's fewer "hands" involved, which results in having each piece of flooring being handled repeatedly by the ALL of us... and it's funny how many times you recognize the SAME board as it comes thru a different process again & again. Point being we have the opportunity to repeatedly "inspect" each piece as they go thru the process... we make a game out of busting each other's chops when we find something that may have been overlooked previously...... the younger guys REALLY enjoy rubbing it in if something gets by one of us "old guys"... haha
    Rule of thumb is: "All bad lumber gravitates to the center of the room"...
    I've tried to teach MY installers (over the years) that they need to learn to scrutinize every piece of flooring as they prepare to nail it in or set it in adhesive... they are responsible for the FINAL inspection... so they need to be observant & quality conscious.

re: your mention of "brushed wood"...assuming you mean "wire-brushed"... yes, that's a great look that affords many of the same benefits as scraped or distressed finishes... very user friendly and durable.
    Finally starting produce more of them again... used to sell tons... funny how the trends in wood flooring go full circle (when you've been at for a loooong time...lol).
    WOW... got carried away there.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    hace 10 años
    I completely agree. Each board in a small manufacturers shop is going to be visually inspected at several points during the manufacturing process. I will often lend a hand in the shop actually making the flooring for our clients. This lets me do QC along with my team members. A mass produced product especially when made overseas will just have less attention paid to it.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    @Eutree...
    By the way... truth be told, I rarely read ANY industry "publications" lol
    I spend most of my attention on OUR product, and hardly ever pay attention to anyone else's unless a client wants us to produce a look they've seen elsewhere, but would prefer higher quality... haha
  • anne123456789abcde
    hace 9 años
    Please we need help.! We want to have the same flooring throughout our open plan home. The trouble is we have 3 cats and one, if not all, keeps peeing everywhere! My family insists that hardwood floors will rot, buckle and look dreadful in no time! My husband says we can’t let our cats run our lives! Suggestions please, please, please. We currently have Pergo flooring covering 3/4 of the downstairs and it’s amazingly durable but apparently they don’t make it like they used to! The cats are not going anywhere!
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    @anne...
    That's a joke, right? lol
  • User
    hace 9 años
    Anne, this thread is a year old. You might be better off starting your own dilemma. With pictures! Then you will probably get more help with this.

Good luck!
  • brookexzcason
    hace 9 años

I love the hardwood floors in my Aunt's home. She decided on hardwood floors because she has pets, too. I didn't know oiled wood was an option. I could ask her what type she had installed but a contractor or an employee at a lumber store should be able to provide information on durability, longevity, and function. Hardwood Floor

• PRO
    ULTIMATE HARDWOOD LTD
    hace 9 años
    Oak and broad nailed it! Rubio monocoat is a hardwax oil and in my experience holds up much better than a polyurethane by miles. Since I've implemented the RMC products into my on site dust containment process I have had ALMOST no call backs. The very few I did have were relatively simple to fix. Again another benefit. RMC makes cleaners, maintenence oils, decking oils , cleaning kits,etc. I feel if your going to spend $15-20 sq ft you may as well hire an NWFA certified very well reviewed pro and have it done rite the first time.No factory can replicate what a skilled craftsman can achieve. Period. Btw the dust containment way of refinishing leaves less dust than the installation of the new flooring. You can call or email me for further details,pics,etc.Thanks
  • PRO
    Siena Decor Inc
    hace 8 años

Hi Arley,

If you're still looking for your "dream floors" we have a porcelain tile that is extremely similar. It's called the Tavola and the color is park, you can look under our projects to see it installed. If you have any other questions or would like help finding a store near you, please feel free to message me.

Best,

Siena Decor

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.