Houzz Logo Print
kstransky

2 or 3 pendant lights?

kstransky
hace 4 años

We moved into a new construction home and are slowly trying to add our own touches to make it our own and look less cookie cutter. I hate the dated looking contractor grade pendant lights currently in the kitchen. I love the look of larger pendants, but 3 of that size would look crowded above our 7 ft island.
Would it work to install two larger pendants where the outer pendants currently are? In this case would it look terrible to have a plate on the ceiling where the center pendant was? I haven’t talked to an electrician yet, but I wasn’t sure how that would work with the existing wiring. Even if the hole could be covered, the current ceiling has an orange peel texture and would be hard to match up.
Appreciate any input! Thanks!

Comentarios (11)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.