Houzz Logo Print
tulips65

How much does it cost and where can you buy it??

tulips65
hace 10 años
16-inch Bracelet of Red Dragonflies Tiffany-Style Gemstone Table Lamps · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    The Secret Garden (TSG 1895 USA)
    hace 10 años
    You can buy this collectible gemstone table lamp by calling our office at +1 714-522-1895. We will offer you a special deal since you are Houzz's member. Thank you.
  • tulips65
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Please let me know the price of this lamp so that I can decide whether I will buy this lamp or not. Thank you.
  • PRO
    The Secret Garden (TSG 1895 USA)
    hace 10 años
    The retail price for this set is $4890. Because we have marketing program with Houzz right now, we will offer 20% discount to orders from Houzz PLUS free insured ground delivery to addresses in USA. This offer ends with our marketing program with Houzz.com. No rain check because each gemstone lampshade is very unique due to the natural texture and translucent of the gemstone pieces.

Do you currently have project for your house or office? Where is the location?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.