Aida Flamino
hace 10 años
Love this swing! Can we find out more info on how to get one? Thank you
Southern California Homes · Más información

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
    Michael Kelley Photography
    hace 10 años
    Unfortunately I'm only the photographer - you may want to contact the landscape architect who did this. His name is Christopher Taylor and he's based in Newport Beach, CA.
  • PRO
    My Outdoor Rooms
    hace 10 años
    You may check Southern Komfort Bedswings out of Birmingham. They build designer Bedswings
  • cath_h
    hace 10 años
    Would you please tell me who made this swing?
  • PRO
    The Original Charleston Bedswing co,llc
    hace 9 años
    check out www.originalcharlestonbedswing.com
  • PRO
  • PRO
    My Outdoor Rooms
    hace 9 años
    Check out Southern Komfort Bedswings they have them very similar to this but also offer one of the highest quality bedswings on the market.
  • PRO
    Greenstone Design UK Ltd
    hace 9 años
    Having been a fan of both swings and day beds for years I have just found my ideal afternoon hang out :-)
  • Christopher Taylor
    hace 9 años
    Hello
    I designed the daybed and it was custom made
  • Andrea Shink
    hace 9 años
    how is the mattress protected when not in use??
  • Leslie Newberry
    hace 9 años
    Love the swinging daybed. Could you have another made? I could drive down to LA to pick it up. About how much?
  • Christopher Taylor
    hace 9 años
    HI Leslie, Let me check on the cost. Please email me at chris@christophertaylor.com and I will send you the price
  • 19tjms60
    hace 9 años

The swing is beautiful. If you could kindly call or email me with price and dimension ,just of the metal swing. Terri Meyers

• PRO
    Landscape By Design
    hace 7 años

I have a client that sent me this picture. If you have information on the arbor/trellis and swing I would like to know where to get them. Thanks

John Scott

Landscape by Design

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.