Houzz Logo Print
plan4mej2911

Window Treatments for a Beginner

Chelsea Bowlin
hace 5 años
I am a first-time home owner, and I’m ready for window treatments that are more than ready-made curtain panels from the grocery store, i.e. ready to invest in beautiful treatments that will last. I also have decision fatigue! Help me out! We are in a rural area. I know I don’t like modern/sleek styles. I’m taking down all the corded blinds as we are in toddler years. The big picture window is the living room looking out to the backyard. The bay window area is our dining area off from the kitchen, and it has me wondering what to do with the back door window, as well. It is not open floor-plan, but you can see the loving from the dining area, so do I have to “match”?

Comentarios (3)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.