Houzz Logo Print
emmadahlstrand

what is the mateial? and what does it cost? it can stand in the cold

hace 10 años
Tropical Retreat · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    The structure is made of custom ordered juniper logs with a natural thatch roof.
  • hace 10 años
    love your work especially since VA is not exactly "Tropical":) I think you nailed the Chickee hut! Can you tell me where I can purchase the juniper logs?
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Thanks for the compliment! We purchased the juniper logs in Oregon. ~ Shari, Director of Marketing
  • hace 9 años
    thank you. What company makes the thatch?
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Global Innovation, here is our website www.giproduct.com
  • hace 9 años
    I have a traditional Chikee hut with real palm fronds. Its approximately 12x24. Is it cost effective to use Synthetic vs real palm? Obviously it will last longer just wondering what the ROI would be?
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Comparing with natural thatch, artificial thatch is long life span up to 20 years. It is highly authentic and free from maintenance and woodwarm.Price less than USD25 per squre meter, not square feet.Good quality,providing sample for checking(mail:eileen@gracethatch.com; skype: eieen.chen1234)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.