Houzz Logo Print
suecorbett

New house - home office advice needed!

SueC
hace 5 años

Hello -

We recently moved into a new house and are in the process of painting our home office which will primarily be used by me. I have attached pictures of the furniture that will be in the room and the room itself. It's a north facing room with a big window, so it does get natural light, just not a lot of "sun" light. Any suggestions on a refreshing color would be appreciated. I haven't purchased artwork, carpet or accessories yet as I want to paint first. Furniture is mid-century glass top desk and coordinating shelf. Sofa is a stone color. (Ignore the drapes, they will be replaced) Also, this room faces the street. I was considering putting shutters with 3 1/2 in louvers with drape panels on the sides. Thoughts? Thanks for any help you can offer!

Comentarios (4)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.