Houzz Logo Print
roseann_binnie

new work top colour

Rosieb4u
hace 5 años
I have light oak cabinets in my kitchen and need to replace the dark brown work tops . I am wondering what colour would work as a change

Comentarios (8)

• Sonia
    hace 5 años

A photo would help, but from your description I think an off white would go well and brighten up the scheme.

• PRO
    Conbu Interior Design
    hace 5 años

Quartz worktops work well. They're low maintenance with a large range of colours. A white or off white worktop with marble effect can look well. Without seeing a photo it's difficult to recommend a specific worktop. Good luck

• PRO
    Anderson Sinclair Ltd
    hace 5 años

There are many different materials you could go with, quartz, granite, corian, wood etc but I think you need to decide on a colour palette first,

Do you want something with a pattern? Do you want it speckled or marbled?

Do you want something plain?

Do you want lighter? Do you want mid colour?

Why not email us a picture of the kitchen on info@anderson-sinclair.co.uk and we'll have one of our interior designers have a look and suggest some finishes for you

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    hace 5 años

i suppose if you have dark worktops at the moment then a paler colour would look different, like a beige/cream colour but like forzaitalia said a picture would be helpful to see what the room looks like.

• PRO
    Philip Clay Kitchen Designs LTD
    hace 5 años

We agree, Quartz is great for work tops, beautiful and durable!

• User
    hace 5 años

Hi Rosie,

Attached below are images of some of our installations in off-white stones.

The first two are of Compac Glaciar Quartz and the last 2 are of Compac Luna Quartz.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

• PRO
    Conbu Interior Design
    hace 5 años

Photos of some areas we used quartz worktops which worked really well. Good luck

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.