Houzz Logo Print
rjm17337__

Love the floor and paint color...really everything you have done!

RJM Contracting
hace 5 años
Did you guys glue the flooring down? I'm contemplating this exact flooring on my project. I love the way it looks in yours. Any other feedback you have on the flooring? Any idea how it is holding up to wear? Also, what color wall paint are you using here? it looks great with this floor. Thanks!
Coastal Contemporary Redondo Beach Townhome · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Jennifer Buys Houses
    hace 5 años

I'm so glad that you like it! We did glue the flooring as it makes for a much more solid installation. We have used this flooring a few times now and have great results with it. It seems to hold up really well, however, I have not seen it recently. As far as the wall paint color, I don't remember the specific color. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.