sukti_dc

how to design open terraces that give a modern, chic yet cosy ambience

hace 5 años

Hi Everyone on Houzz,

My home, that is about to be constructed, has 2 open terraces- one on the 1st floor and another on the 2nd floor. These terraces are planned in such a way that they are accessible from the common lobby space of each floor with glass doors for viewing.

Dimensions:

1st floor terrace- 8.8 1/2 ft x 9ft (east and north open)

2nd floor terrace- 13.3 1/2 ft x 13.3ft (east and north open)

I would love to have chic-looking terraces that house some greenery and give a cozy feel. I am open to suggestions.

Thank you.

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    hace 5 años
    attached options can be referred by
  • PRO
    hace 5 años

Hi Sukti, please have a look of some Terrace Garden designs where we have designed and implemented as per the intensity of sunlight. Let us know your thoughts on the same.

• hace 5 años
    such vibrancy. great work ☺️
  • PRO
    hace 5 años

Hello there,

You could plan according to the sunlight intensity. Since east and north are open, the space is getting mostly morning sun.

You could go for a fully landscaped garden as pictured above along with vertical garden walls.

You need a proper design layout first to incorporate any idea. But you need to choose plants and decor carefully.

Please consult your architect or any landscaping professional locally available to grasp a concrete plan with your budgetary constraints.

Regards,

Aurum Ideas and Spaces

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.