Houzz Logo Print
poto21

Matching chair

poto21
hace 5 años
Can you please send a pic of the matching chair? Definitely need chair to go with it. I found a nice swivel with wood seat and iron legs. Do you make anything like that for under $100? Thank you. Kristin
Reclaimed Patchwork Wood Hall Table With Metal Legs · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    what WE make
    hace 5 años

Kristin,

Thanks for your interest in our work!

We make chairs, but they are nowhere near $100. If you have found something you like at that price point, I would go with that. We do have some stools that we can make to match. You can see those here: https://www.houzz.com/products/bar-stools-and-counter-stools-prbr1-br~t_430~a_10-11463543 . We also have more chair options on our website if you want to check us out there.

Let me know which style you prefer and I can get you pricing with a 18" seat height to fit the table.

Hopefully that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions of us. Thanks again for your interest in our work and hopefully we can get to work for you soon!

Regards,

Dan Quinn - What WE Make

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.