Houzz Logo Print
cbruckner66

Different pictures?

c bruck
hace 5 años
It appears there are different products shown. The first picture shows just a simple clamp with 2 screws for mounting but the rest are the L shaped mounts. I have open stairs with no back so I would like the mounts that could be used on the flat stair itself with no backing.
Inspiration Set, Urn Finials, Satin Nickel, 28.5" · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Zoroufy
    hace 5 años

@cbruck, I am not sure what you are specifically looking for? The item that is shown, is one of our wall hangers designed to hang on a wall, not on a step. We do have several collections that are designed for the steps and they all have different brackets based off the collection that they fall into. Please contact us for more information when you are ready.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.