Houzz Logo Print
sarah_steventon

how is the glass section here supported please?

Sarah Steventon
hace 10 años
Dewitt Designer Kitchens · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Columbia Cabinets
    hace 10 años
    Columbia Cabinetry just provided cabinets, but it is supported on the left side (not visible in picture) by a column wrapped in stainless, and the rest is self-supporting. This glass is by Think-Glass in Quebec
  • PRO
    Leda Schupbach
    hace 10 años
    I love this glasss countertop. Very different than the contemporary. Thanks for sharing!
    Makes me feel like I'm at a club :-)
  • PRO
    ThinkGlass
    hace 10 años
    Hello Sarah, The glass is 1.5 inch thick and is very strong, there is a certain length that the glass can have without support. All panels are different and we really need to see the plans of a kitchen in order to be able to recommend where to put support. Do not hesitate to contact us with your glass ideas!

www.thinkglass.com
  • PRO
    Cottage Company of Harbor Springs
    hace 10 años
    What material is the stove area backsplash?
  • PRO
    Jesse & Hallie Jaynes-Tybee LLC
    hace 8 años

Gorgeous and original!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.