Houzz Logo Print
dogger10

backsplash tile

patty
hace 5 años
Do any of these tiles look good with the granite and cabinets.

Comentarios (8)

• indigoheaven
    hace 5 años
    The two patterned tiles look far too busy next to granite, which already has a lot of pattern.
  • Angel 18432
    hace 5 años

busy granite need simple tile.

• M V
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Hi. No to the two patterned tiles - although they are both lovely, they aren't right for this job. I think I would lean to the left subway tile. It is hard to tell if it matches your counter colour well. I think I'd try to match the creamy white in the counter. The dark subway I think is too dark. The subway on the right appears to be too beige.

You might try looking at some glass tiles. Read some other posts on this forum about glass tile changing colour but I think if you could find a nice light grey glass that picks up the colour from your counter, that might work. Maybe something like this? Saltillo - Glossy grey

This one caught my eye too. If the white is right with your counters, this might be really nice to give some interest without fighting with the pattern in your counter. This one is from Tilebar - Elara Dolomite.

My pictures disappeared so you'll need to follow the links. Sorry about that.

• Stephanie Chatel
    hace 5 años
    The 2 creamy colored ones are the better ones. the darker one might make it to dark.
  • PRO
    Allyssa Power Design Consultant, Daltile
    hace 5 años

I like the lightest one (white I believe) the best. It is clean and you won't get tired of it!

• cpaul1
    hace 5 años

That counter top is too busy to have a patterned tile back splash. So I would just do something simple with a light white-ish tile. It doesn't have to be a subway tile, it just needs to be light in color and a simple pattern that does not compete with that counter top.

• Angel 18432
    hace 5 años

Can we see pics of kitchen.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.