stryhus

I would like to purchase this table. Is it back in stock?

stryhus
hace 5 años
Fraile Dining Table DS109 · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Patagonia Legacy
    hace 5 años

Hi- I believe we have two of these in stock. But I would like to double check on them in the warehouse before listing them on Houzz. One is in the Nogal Antique finish (the one shown in the photo) its dimensions are 84x44x30h. The other is in Miel Antique finish (a lighter shade of brown) and 120x48x30h. Which one of these tables interests you?

• stryhus
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I would probably need the Nogal finish but in the 120’ length. When would you be able to get the Nogal finish in 12-‘ in? Would there be a way for you to take a pictue of the 2 finishes?

• PRO
    Patagonia Legacy
    hace 5 años

Hi- Unfortunately at the moment we are not making any furniture, so we will not get a 120-inch table in Nogal finish. You can see the difference in the two finishes in the attached photo. Thanks.

• stryhus
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you. I’ll check with my client to see if the Miel finish might work.

Thank you

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.