Houzz Logo Print
park4303

What is size of post and rails? Thanks!

Horizontal stainless steel railings · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Capozzoli Stairworks
    hace 10 años
    Hi Park4303, the posts, top and bottom rail are 1" by 2" stainless steel tube. The horizontal rails are 1/2" stainless steel square bar.
  • PRO
    Parker Design / Build / Renovations
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Hi, did you you mean the rails are tube and post square? Thanks!
  • PRO
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    railings look round. Love the look!
  • PRO
    Capozzoli Stairworks
    hace 10 años
    The top rail, bottom rail and verticals are made with 1" by 2" rectangular tube. None of it is round tube though I see what you mean by it looking somewhat round. We do have a few similar designs that have round tube. It sort of looks more institutional with round. Best part about these railings is that they were all fabricated and finished in the shop. No field welding needed. They install with nuts and bolts. I think we installed this entire job of 60 lineal feet in one day.
  • PRO
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Send me a estimate for this approx 45 linear ft for Atlanta. Email drparker777@gmail.com thanks
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.