Houzz Logo Print
lanzmo

Outdoor Decor Help

Lisa Landsman
hace 6 años
in the fall, we repaved our patio and built a new pergola that is significantly larger than our last one. We will be staining the new pergola a dark gray when the weather turns, but our furniture looks sparse now under the larger pergola. Would love thoughts on modern design to add to existing furniture rather than buying all new. My cushions are a light beige and I bought red and white throw pillows with al different designs. I would like to get a fire table, but we have to do propane. There are some nice propane covers as an option. I would like extra seating and have been looking at little stools and poufs. I have a pic of what the area under the old pergola looked like before it rusted out and the planter boxes fell apart. help!

Comentarios (13)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.