Houzz Logo Print
jagriti_singh48

Dampness on wall?? Which material I can use in interior wall..

Jagriti Singh
hace 6 años
Plz suggest me , I'm designing a cafe.. Nd the problem is wall allover affected by the dampness???

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Marvel
    hace 6 años
    Hi
    Try to find the cause of dampness and get it fixed or use exterior grade cement board , it will stop dampness .
  • PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    hace 6 años
    Hello Jagriti,

For internal walls , you may want to identify and fix the source of dampness to avoid recurrence.

You may then treat the wall with 1 coat of Asian paints damp guard or Dr Fix it damp-proof solution and then with putty mix of same material followed with 2 coats of this paint again. Follow the instructions as given on respective products.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    CORNERSTONE DESIGNS
    Bangalore.
  • PRO
    Studio Chippan
    hace 6 años
    fix the source of the leak at any cost as it will compromise the structure over time. Once fixed, plaster and tile the surface.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.