Houzz Logo Print
caseythm4life

Cambria Ironsbridge

caseythm4life
hace 6 años

Does anyone have a suggestion of a similar shade to Cambria Ironsbridge? I love the color but not the luxury price. It’s higher than their regular line Thanks

Comentarios (70)

• 2doskis
    hace 5 años

Try looking at tile samples that are the color of the darker shades of the Ironsbridge.

• Becca Glass
    hace 5 años

@solacehome Solace Home Design- Hi. I saw a comment that you wanted to see a picture of Delgatie in a kitchen. I just completed my kitchen and would be happy to share photos of the countertops if you are still in need.

• Aron Walker
    hace 5 años

@Becca Glass - I'd love to see them as well, thanks!

• Becca Glass
    hace 5 años

Taken from iPhone so it’s not perfect but you can get a good idea. This is cambria Delgatie

• Aron Walker
    hace 5 años

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

• twinmomfair
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

What color did you paint your cupboards with the delgatie?

• Becca Glass
    hace 5 años

Benjamin Moore simply white

• sclh
    hace 5 años

i am renovating a powder room and would love thoughts on using an Ironsbridge remnant with a Kohler almond sink. Tile around tub, tub and toilet are almond. Replacing floor with dark walnut plank porcelain floor. I like the Ironsbridge and lucky there is a remnant but with almond? Thoughts?

• marrigirl
    hace 5 años

I recentply installed Ironsbridge in my kitchen. Looks fantastic. My cabinets are being refaced by a skilled cabinet maker. He uses a lacquer paint made especially for cabinets and is having difficulty finding the right white. He’s tried varying combinations of bright white and antique white but it always seems to have a yellow cast. Does anyone know a combination of colors he can try? Getting very frustrated.

• Aron Walker
    hace 5 años

We will be installing our kitchen cabinets and Ironsbridge counter tops soon, and I am using Alabaster color from Kitchencraft's higher end line. It' more of a warm creamy slightly off white, and the ceiling and trim throughout my house in White Whisper also blends nicely!

• marrigirl
    hace 5 años

I’m really struggling to find a Benjamin Moore White for my cabinets. Can someone please recommend a white/off white color?!?!

• marrigirl
    hace 5 años

I have Cambria ironsbridge countertops

• Michelle Roth
    hace 5 años

Have you tried Simply White? It's a nice white that is crisp, but not stark white. I have used it on all of my trim and blends nicely with my white cabinets. The white used on my cabinets was provided by my contractor so I'm not sure of the exact color, but it's not stark white, but rather a creamy white that still appears crisp (not yellow)..that's why the BM Simply White blends nicely. We put Dove White on our ceilings and it's nice contrast. My walls are BM Pale Oak. Good luck, paint is so hard too pick. I had a designer that consults in our local BM store help select my whites, she's amazing.

• Christine Hatt-Pyne
    hace 5 años
    Marrigirl - your issue may be the type of paint / lacquer your cabinet painter is using. I know our cabinets are cloud white but they have a yellow hue due to the finish the cabinet makers use. I painted our trim cloud white and there is a noticeable difference in colour shown in the pictures below. The window trim is cloud white. Ceiling is Simply white which is I've been told is 50% of tint of cloud white. Maybe that would help reduce the yellow?

Have you tried a really light gray to see if that offsets the yellow tone? I can't remember the one I've seen used but to the untrained eye it reads white.
  • PRO
    Cambria
    hace 5 años

Hello marrigirl, with Ironsbridge we recommend Benjamin Moore's White Opulence for a perfect pair.

• PRO
    Dream Kitchens
    hace 5 años

It's more white than that, please see attached of a project that is about 90% complete with Ironsbridge just recently installed

Looks very basic in this picture but the pattern is worth the price, very pretty top

Thanks,

Jason

• marrigirl
    hace 5 años

white opulence appears to have pink undertones. Are there any othe colors that could work without pink or yellow undertones?

• marrigirl
    hace 5 años

The kitchen looks beautiful. Did u use White Opalescence on the cabinets?

• PRO
    Dream Kitchens
    hace 5 años

Thanks! It was Dove from Fieldstone Cabinetry

• marrigirl
    hace 5 años

Any idea what a Ben Moore equivalent might be?

• PRO
    Dream Kitchens
    hace 5 años

Not with BM but it's pretty spot on with Sherwin Williams Greek Villa 7551

• PRO
    Cambria
    hace 5 años

marrigirl, While we can not confirm an equivalent to Dove by Fieldstone Cabinetry, the Benjamin Moore equivalent to Sherwin Williams Greek Villa is Cloud White CC-40.

• ronslakegirl
    hace 5 años

Dream Kitchens, what is the backsplash?

• ronslakegirl
    hace 5 años

Thank you for the info, have been struggling finding a backsplash I like.

• Aron Walker
    hace 4 años

We just completed our kitchen - white cabinets, Cambria Ironsbridge counters with a light green glass tile back splash. We also used a faux wood porcelain tile for the floors for the modern farmhouse vibe we were going for. It all goes so well together!

• Aron Walker
    hace 4 años

• K. Schul
    hace 2 años

Cambria Delgatie, Santorini White 2 x 6 in. Brick Marble, SW Snowbound

• socks
    hace 2 años

Are the colors in Ironsbridge warmer? We have wood cabinets, and I’m trying to avoid much grey.

• Usuario de Houzz-743069080
    hace 2 años

I love both Delgatie and Ironsbridge and cannot decide. My issue is I have a warm tile floor and it looks like a sandy beige beach. The Ironsbridge veining color is similar to my floor color but is the DELGATIE a warmer look than IRONSBRIDGE??

I want the warmer of the two.. Does the olive veining in IRONSBRIDGE really stand out?

I would like white cabinets but haven't decided on which color white. Sorry so wordy. Appreciate any comments.

• K R
    hace 2 años

I was between the two as well, and will have warm sandy look tile floors too! We went with Ironsbridge, which is much warmer than Delgatie. Picture of my cabinets and Ironsbridge and my floors. Very warm and natural look.

hace 2 años

It all looks very pretty together. Will your upper and lower cabinets be the wood? Is the white your trim color or are you doing white uppers and wood lowers?

• lgfoley816
    hace 2 años

Just beautiful! We’re just about to start a master bath remodel, using the Delgatie for our vanity tops. I’m so happy to see some pictures of it in real homes! Our cabinets will be painted Sherwin Williams Illusive Green, a soft gray green. Fingers crossed it’s gorgeous!

• Molly Phoenix
    el último año

Has anyone used a black faucet and handles with the white cabinets and Ironsbridge counter tops?

• ronslakegirl
    el último año

• Molly Phoenix
    el último año

Love it! I also love your back splash tile. Can you share information on that too?

• Judy Gronowski
    el último año

KR what wall paint did you use?

• Molly Phoenix
    el último año

Thank you!!

• Carolyn Dabbundo
    el último año

I am putting ironsbridge on my counter and looking for a subway tile. I love the splendour but it looks very grey in this picture. Does it look grey? I am having a hard time finding a warm white tile to match ironsbridge

• ronslakegirl
    el último año

Veries with each tile, but does favor grey.

• PRO
    Phase Two Remodel and design
    el último año

Thank you!

• Judy Gronowski
    el último año

I also have Cambrias Ironsbridge and having a hard time finding a warm off white. Either too white or too gray

• PRO
    el último año

I have a few more coming in. I will let you know if I find one. My cabinets are a warm white.

el último año

Mine are a warm white as well.keep me posted if you find a warm white, please

• PRO
    el último año

This is one I am considering. It is not as grey as splendors and looks good with ironsbridge.

https://www.tileshop.com/products/verano-white-ceramic-wall-tile-4-x-12-in-484154

• K R
    el último año

We used Extra White on the walls. Updated photo…still under construction

• Kim
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

KR- what tile did you use on the floor? I'm using ironsbridge in a bathroom and having a devil of a time deciding on tile for the floor but i like the look you have with yours

• Lynn Lou
    el último año

@K R Your kitchen looks amazing! Can you share your floor tile please.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.