Houzz Logo Print
kprideaux

Beautiful! Can you share the countertop information? It is a solid core material?

Prideaux Design
hace 10 años
Outdoor Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• ryanoz
    hace 10 años
    Bump
  • PRO
    A Better Life Outside Pty Ltd
    hace 10 años
    Sorry for the slow response!! The counter top is a 40mm Quartz from http://www.caesarstone.com.au/
    Cheers
  • Rachelly Rodriguez
    hace 9 años

Its my understanding Quartz should not be used outside especially white as it discolors due to sunlight and UV. Comments? Iam in love with this!

• PRO
    A Better Life Outside Pty Ltd
    hace 9 años
    Hi Rachelly, you're right, but this kitchen was installed under cover with very little direct sunlight. The client was aware of the potential discoloring but wanted it anyway - 5 years down the track and there's been no change so I would bet it will stay that way. Good query BTW:)
  • Rachelly Rodriguez
    hace 9 años

Thank you for your comments and feedback! Excited to know there is a quartz that is made for outdoors!

• Grace Reed
    hace 9 años
    Rachellly, Dekton isn't Quartz but a new kind of countertop. Sorry for the confusion.
    http://www.dekton.com
  • Rachelly Rodriguez
    hace 9 años

My contractor found it Grace! Your explanation above was perfect, no worries! You have no idea how excited Iam. BTW..home depot's price is CRAZY ..86 per sq. My contractor found it for a third.

• Grace Reed
    hace 9 años
    Rachelly, and I'm excited to find out how less it is then HD's prices!!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.