Houzz Logo Print
brigmax

Organization Help Needed!

Brigmax 1
hace 6 años
My husband and I bought a few mid century fixer upper. The house has tiny closets throughout including our front entry. On one side is a double front door, on the other side is a sliding glass door leading to the backyard, there is a door to the garage door tucked in next to the closet and next to the staircase is a sweet little closet that is currently holding our 2 kids shoes and backpacks. My husband started to install the new trim when we decided to pause and rethink a better system. One thought is to tear out mirror and add shelves up to ceiling for more storage. Or tear the mirror/shelf and closet out to add storage bays or make one big closet? Any thoughts?

Comentarios (5)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.