Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_17137880

Kitchen Layout Advice

hace 6 años

I am finally getting to renovate my kitchen! This is the plan and colours so far, I love the red stripes so dont try and change my mind! The green cupboards in the photo will be the red stripe. Have I got my layout right? Is there a better way to do things? Thanks Cassandra

Comentarios (7)

• hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

love the red stripe but need some dimensions to consider layout...please post a plan showing the length of all walls and size and position of doors and windows and names of adjoining rooms and a photo of the old kitchen would also help

• PRO
    hace 6 años

• PRO
    hace 6 años

There are no windows. this is my old kitchen.

• hace 6 años

we need more information about the size and shape of the room...what is the length and width of the room? do you have a plan of the whole house with measurements? what is the floor under the timber (more timber and a crawl space or concrete slab) the new cabinets look like they will fit a square room and the old kitchen is a long rectangular space??..do you want a gap in the corner between the wall cabinets?.will you keep the opening above the old sink into the other room? is there a door? do you want to include a a dishwasher and range hood??

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Love the red stripe as I love it when homeowners take decor risks. With regards layout, my first thought was - do you really want your fridge right next to your wall oven? Being a French door fridge, are you concerned about opening it when the oven is hot and just generally banging it against the metal of the oven? I can see why you may have placed it there, given the island and the symmetrical pantry, but perhaps this configuration isn't conducive to having a wall oven. Cheers, Penelope

• hace 6 años

Whats on the other side of the fridge, I used a Wenge laminate mixed with a plain approx 16 yrs ago, still looks good

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.