Houzz Logo Print
natalie_tan100

handles for modern shaker style kitchen

Natalie Tan
hace 6 años
Hi, we need to decide on handles for these kitchen cabinets. We could do aluminium knobs, antique style pulls or sleek and modern long thin handles. My carpenter and builder think I’m mad for considering the long thin handles as they’re convinced we’re going to whack ourselves on them every time we walk past. What are other people’s’ experiences with these? What do you have, and what has worked? Thanks

Comentarios (9)

• Daisy England
    hace 6 años
    I sell loads of the long thin handles for kitchen doors. Of course you don't knock yourself each time you walk past them. What a strange thing to say.
  • A S
    hace 6 años
    Wouldn't that be true for all door handles/knobs when you walk past?

I love the long thin handles and would go for them; it's not the builders who will be staying and using the kitchen, so I'd say go with what you like!
  • PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    hace 5 años

Long handles could add a really modern twist! Traditional a Shaker Kitchen utilise cup handles and door knobs, but a twist is always welcome. These are some of the handles we've used: https://www.bathbespoke.co.uk/kitchens/shaker-kitchens/handles/

• honeypoppet
    hace 5 años

Old post - though it would be nice to see a pic of the finished kitchen :)

• Natalie Tan
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Here you go
  • honeypoppet
    hace 5 años
    Lovely!
  • Natalie Tan
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thank you so much- we’re very happy with how it turned out.
  • Carolina
    hace 5 años
    Really nice. And, do you whack yourself against those handles every time? ;-)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.