Houzz Logo Print
thaddeussienkiewicz

Is the seat back one piece?

Sunbrella Directors Chair Replacement Cover, Round Stick, Marine Blue · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Everywhere Chair
    hace 6 años

Yes, the back is just one piece of fabric. This product does come with the back, the seat, and replacement sticks.

• thaddeussienkiewicz
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

How can I send you a picture of the four director chair backs we received that have separate panels attached with Velcro strips?

• PRO
    Everywhere Chair
    hace 6 años

Those backs are what we call embroidery backs. They are mainly used for when embroidery is put on the chair back so that the stitches do not show through. We do not sell that particular version on Houzz because we do not make them in house but we do carry them on our website.

• thaddeussienkiewicz
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

We did not order any embroidered backs. Did we receive the wrong seat backs?

• PRO
    Everywhere Chair
    hace 6 años

I thought you were just asking questions about the product and were wanting more with those kind of backs, not about an order that you placed. I am not sure that you ordered from us since we do not sell the velcro back replacement sets on Houzz. Can you provide me with your order number so I can research this issue?

• thaddeussienkiewicz
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The order number is 1584-3765-3781-9161.

• PRO
    Everywhere Chair
    hace 6 años

Thank you very much. I just searched for your order number with our orders and we do not have an order number by that number. It appears you must have ordered from a different vendor on Houzz. Unfortunately I can only see the orders that have been placed with us so I can not help you as to who you ordered this from. If you have further questions about this order number, please contact Houzz directly and they will be able to help you with this. Thanks and if we can assist you with any of our products in the future please let us know.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.