Houzz Logo Print
lisa_castillo2248

Fireplace decor dilemma

lisa_castillo2248
hace 6 años

I’m at my wits end with the boring fireplace. Need some decorating ideas...something with a pop of color. Our floors are dark wood, sofa set is grey leather and a white shag rug. I usually line the shelf with family photos but I want to try something else. thank you!

Comentarios (7)

• Phillips Head
    hace 6 años
    Lots of potential with that wood and stone! Natural wicker, white pots and and a couple of plants for clean natural look
  • Rina
    hace 6 años

Can you take a pic from furtner back so that we can see the visual context of the fireplace?

• Carol Singletary
    hace 6 años
    This is absolutely NOT boring. I agree that one, large,horizontal picture over the mantel (resisting the urge to add little things) and maybe a large basket on the hearth.
  • chloebud
    hace 6 años

Yes...framed art work and simple with anything else.

• PRO
    Synergy Florida
    hace 6 años

If you have the room above, you could always install a Seura mirror TV. When off, the mirror will make that space appear larger, and then you will also have an entertainment focal point when the TV is on.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.