Houzz Logo Print
nickandchloe

Lighting for breakfast bar

Chloe Edwards
hace 6 años
We have just put in a new kitchen, although the breakfast bar isn't pictured yet I would like ideas on what lighting to put above. there is adequate spot lights all the way down the kitchen. The breakfast bar is going to stick out into the room at the end of the run of units and will be in a cream granite. the flooring will be a grey tile.
Thoughts welcome!!

Comentarios (18)

• Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thanks Patrina
  • PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    hace 6 años

Something like this would look lovely and provide a design feature.

• Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Lovely thank you! I'm liking the in inspiration :-)
  • Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    just wondering what a cream chandelier would look like! We will have a spare one that won't go in any of the other rooms... would any of you pro's be able to put an image on my photo so I can visualise it please? :-))
  • PRO
    Darklight Design Ltd
    hace 6 años

Hi CE, kitchen is starting to look great! Just to throw this in the mix maybe using a couple of the below light above the island would work. The deep wood colour in the light will bring the work top on the main part of the kitchen and the island together .

hope this helps

Tom Rossau ST903

• Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thanks very much they are lovely...just not sure whether they're exactly what we are looking for on the kitchen. will keep them as an option tho:-)
  • PRO
    John Cullen Lighting
    hace 6 años

We are happy to help with some kitchen lighting inspirations: http://bit.ly/2mh5asq

Let us know if you need any help.

Good luck with your project.

• Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    thank you much appreciated...we still havent decided! I think it's a case of waiting until we move in before we decide.
  • PRO
    John Cullen Lighting
    hace 6 años

You're very welcome.

Btw. Have you ever considered attending a lighting masterclass?

We run them to inspire our customers and help them choose a perfect LED for their project. I'm leaving a link with more details in case you might want to find out more about it: http://bit.ly/2CGrh5X

• Jonathan
    hace 6 años
    I saw your kitchen photos in another post- is it too late to swap either the ovens or the warming drawers so that they match?
    Hope you don’t mind me mentioning it but if you hadn’t noticed already.....
  • Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks Jonathan, we are working to a very tight budget and the ovens were given to us and the warming drawers would have been very expensive to have them matching. Thanks for your comment and I do agree they would look better matching but sometimes we can't unfortunately have the best of everything!! ;-)

• PRO
    Ian Dunn Woodwork & Design
    hace 6 años

Hi,

Beautiful kitchen! Here are a few ideas for lighting.

We hope these help. All the Best!

• Chloe Edwards
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    thank you! Really appreciate your reply!
  • PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    hace 6 años

Hi, just wondered if you had sourced your lighting yet and if not what the budget might be so we can offer some solutions too

Inspyer Lighting

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    hace 6 años

Hi there, are you still looking for some inspirations and advice?

Contemporary pendant lightings hanging over your breakfast bar will look great, giving you the stylish lighting you desire. In fact, our 'Gangster' Pendant lighting is just right for your kitchen. Is there a certain style you like? I'd love to help.

• PRO
    Pendalier Ltd
    hace 6 años

Hi,

One of our most recent lighting installations was in a kitchen very similar in colour and style to yours. The pendants are obsidian in colour and are made of mouth-blown glass which whilst being nice and strong have a delicate and elegant look. We are really pleased with how they have finished this kitchen off and our customer tells us they are a real talking point. I hope this has given you some inspiration. Kate, Pendalier.

Glass Pendant Lighting for a kitchen · Más información

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    hace 6 años

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a kitchen lighting? We have a wide range of kitchen pendant and LED lights that would look great above the island or worktop. Check our website for the range of kitchen lights on Colville DesignColville Design. Let me know if you have a question. I would love to help.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.