Houzz Logo Print
rabee_diab

granny flat build

Rabee Diab
hace 6 años
Hi

I am looking to put a granny flat on my home. I have a shed and awning which need to be removed and have quotes of $113 000 without demolition and $120 000 with demolition. Both include bedroom built ins, floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom, air con, seperate water metre and electric metre. The address of the property is 67 Cox Street South Windsor. If you think you can beat this I'll be interested to hear

Regards,
Rabee
Architects Studio · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Avalon Constructions
    hace 6 años

Thanks for your email. It is unlikely we can beat this price. It is not how we generally tender or win our projects. We work with an architect who has worked closely with the client to designed & draw up plans with detailed specifications of all materials & fixtures. The architect continues working with the client and the builder throughout the duration of the building process. We wish you good luck on your future granny flat build.

• PRO
    Lahnton Pty Ltd
    hace 5 años
    Please call me on 0476222777
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.