Houzz Logo Print
modishliving

How do you style your dining room- dining set or mix & match chairs?

hace 6 años

Do you think dining sets are still in trend or do you prefer to mix and match dining chairs?

Wycombe Oak Extending Dining Set
Maddox Dining Table and Velvet Chairs

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Both these sets are beautiful. But being practical-minded, I would opt for the Wycombe oak set for my family home because they are easier to clean food spills from! I also like the name, having studied to become a furniture maker in High Wycombe.

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Thank you for your reply Alex. Great point of view!

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Hi there! I agree with previous comment. Both sets are very good looking. Personally prefer Maddox dining table with velvet chairs. Great colours and soft look.

• PRO
    hace 6 años

I think the big choice here is whether to have practical wood or comfortable upholstery - you can mix and match either or not as you like - personal choice. Who cares whether it is on trend or not? Happy choosing! Nicky

• PRO
    hace 6 años
    Definite pieces suit different styles of spaces... even the most old fashioned pieces will suit ‘an’ style of interior if paired with the right things. I personally love mix and match because it offers so many possibilities :)
  • hace 6 años

had you thought of buying the wedding reception type of complete tie-on chair covers....for when small children come?

Modish Living agradeció a Pam Dee
  • hace 5 años

Thank you for your comment, I have to be a practical person so tie-ons seemed the answer. My Dining room table and chairs are good quality reproductions from auctions to assist the Georgian style of the house

• hace 5 años
    I like to mix (slightly) still a theme but two different sets of chairs at my table!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.