Houzz Logo Print
craigzgurl

Pull out pantry or pull out shelves?

Davina
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

Hi there, I'm looking at doing my kitchen and I was thinking of a vertical Hafele (Dispensa) pull out pantry. Then I heard they could get really heavy. Has anyone got one? Do they love it? Is it heavy? My other option would be to get pull out Blum (Space Tower) shelves but that would require opening a door before getting to the shelves. Appreciate any thoughts about this. Thanks.

Comentarios (2)

• Paula
    hace 6 años

This is a tough one but personally I would go with the Blum shelves. Yes, you need to open the door to get to them but I think they are easier to use than having to pull out a really heavy, full cabinet every time you need to get one small thing out. With the Blum shelves you can put all the things that you use the most in the easiest shelf to get at ... with the pull out pantry you always need to heave the whole thing out, regardless of what you need.

Davina agradeció a Paula
  • PRO
    Fusion Landscape Design Limited
    hace 6 años
    When I was looking at systems for the kitchen that I have just put in nearly everyone told me to keep away from pull out pantry if for general use. The reason being that get too heavy and do not work properly. I have underbench pull outs for oils and spices etc. and that works well but you can feel the weight in it. All of my food items except opened bottles are in drawers including cans point their sides and I am very happy with how it functions. I do not have any pantry.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.