Houzz Logo Print
webuser_614847

Herringbone floor tile layout in kitchen... which way?

John
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

Wife and I are at an impasse... we agree on everything about the kitchen tile flooring, just not which direction to run it in! What's your opinion? Option 1:

Option 2:

tiling-across.png
tiling-lengthwise.png

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 años

IMO herringbone tiles are a busy look for kitchen flooring so i would just do 12 x 24 porcelain but if you already have the tile I agree that we need to see the floor plan of the space.

• PRO
    Attaway Homes
    hace 6 años

I agree - really do need to see photos and floor plan in order to give good input.

• PRO
    Milcasa
    hace 6 años

Hello. For the kitchen the first option is more suitable. Will look great regardless of what color tiles you chose.

• PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    hace 6 años

I have to pick the first one. The design sort of helps lead you into the room that way.

• PRO
    Kermans Flooring
    hace 6 años

We would recommend Option 1! It is visually more fluid and it does lead you into the room. We think the other option looks choppier and makes the herringbone pattern seem a bit too busy for the space.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.