Houzz Logo Print
little_adayadean

Children rooms

little adaya dean
hace 6 años
Room with soft pastels colors wall paper or decal I was wondering how I might turn A extra bedroom for grand both girls an guys in a Soft reto tones
Children's Rooms · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Creative Touch Interiors
    hace 6 años

This room was created by asking the child what her favorite toy was and she answered with her princess doll and the unicorn. So we had a theme of castles and fantasy land. From there we brought in an artist to faux paint "fabric" on the ceiling and paint murals actually on the walls . Lavender was her favorite color . i believe the child should have a part of in the decisions for her or his own room . They develop self esteem and keep it clean because they have "ownership" in their space. Remember to have shelves for toys and books! All the best, Peggy Hull, Creative Touch Interiors

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.