Houzz Logo Print
rkalman72

Is this bedding available on the website?

Rachel
hace 6 años
Audria Falls · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Room Resolutions
    hace 6 años

Hi. Thank you for asking about the beautiful bedding. This luxurious bedding is custom made so unfortunately it is not available on this website. I'm so pleased that you like the look!

Rachel agradeció a Room Resolutions
  • Rachel
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Is it possible to get one made for myself?

• PRO
    Room Resolutions
    hace 6 años

Sure.

• PRO
    Room Resolutions
    hace 6 años

Hi Again. I did a bit of research and found an alternative in look to our bedding at a retailer - West Elm. In case you wold like to take a more economic route, instead of the custom route, Here is the link

https://www.westelm.com/products/organic-cotton-pin-tuck-duvet-cover-and-shams-b340/?pkey=e%7Cgrey%2Bbedding%7C79%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C3&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH

However, Please know that we'd love to assist with a custom look just for you, with luxurious fabrics and a "fit to you" style. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs. Thank you once again for your inquiry. Jane 702-505-2131

Rachel agradeció a Room Resolutions
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.