kaylafobes

Too paint the trim in the living room, or not?

hace 6 años
Our living room has dark wood trim and doors. I just painted the woodwork in our kitchen "dove white" by Ben Moore. Should I also paint the living room trim and doors the same white. We are putting in hardwood flooring and didn't want it to get any darker in there with beige walls and dark beige ceiling. Below are pics of the living room and one picture is of the kitchen looking into the living room.

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    hace 6 años

I would paint the trim white too. You can always wait to paint the doors later.

• hace 6 años

paint the trim, its fine to leave the doors wood.

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Would it look the same as the trim in the first picture? I would prefer to paint the trim a lighter shade of white but if that's not possible, the same color is fine.

• hace 6 años
    It would be the same white color as the white trim in the picture. I'm not a fan of the wall and ceiling color in the living room, but I may just live with it for now.
  • PRO
    hace 6 años

Hmmm Definitely paint the trim then, I think it'll look great!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.