Houzz Logo Print
olga_magyar

Stove maker/vendor?

Olga Magyar
hace 6 años
Hi there, where can we find a stove like that (nothing similar comes up through the tag links ) . Thank you!
Marin County Shingle Style. · Más información

Comentarios (17)

• Olga Magyar
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you! I've been looking for a stove of this kind...will have a challenge as I am in Canada :-) And boy-oh-boy, does the stove make that little kitchen :-) Details are so much more important in smaller spaces. I love it how the brass trim on the stove lifts its plain black colour, adds character and ties it in with all the other metal hardware for a pulled-together look. I also love the balance between the depth of the black drawers and the stove, the lightness of the white countertops, the natural richness of the floors and the natural attraction of the green feature wall. To me it is a perfect balance which often lacks in interiors with flat, straight and drained colours that lack depth or pattern (which one finds in the rug here in the kitchen). Balance is something one can find here in your work - for sure! Thank you for sharing!

• PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 6 años

oh, thank you so much for the kind words! You sound like someone who really loves the details and appreciates every little thing...like me! I would think that you could get La Cornue in Canada, depending on whether you are near a big city or not.

• Olga Magyar
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Oh thank you! I will now definitely look it up because I am in a large city ( Calgary), and we do travel, so for a "baby" like that, when time comes, I can go even to Vancouver.. :-) Thank you and I have another 2 questions if you don't mind: I am mesmerized with the container on top of the kitchen isle, with a bunch of what looks like apricot branches with fruit...and with what looks like a stand mixer with a large bowl...Where can I get a container and a mixer like that? Thank you! (and yes, I believe that details often make or break the interior same as an outfit...don't they)

• PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 6 años

All about the details! The mixer is KitchenMaid, I'm pretty sure, in black. The container that I put the kumquats in is actually a big round marble column...probably an ice bucket, but I dropped a glass liner in it and used it as a vase. I think the client got it at Mantiques in Manhattan.

Olga Magyar agradeció a Laura Hunt Design
  • Olga Magyar
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you!

• tmcorkum
    hace 6 años

Can you share the source for the shelves and brackets?

• PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 6 años
    The brackets and shelves were custom made.
  • PRO
    Douglas E Noble Painting
    hace 6 años
    How about that rangehood? We cook with a 1957 O'Keefe & Merritt stove and want/need something......
  • PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 6 años

Oh, I'm sorry the brackets were from Rejuvenation...I forgot! The hood is one we had before, then we built the box to match the cabinets and added the brass trim on it to tie it to the kitchen hardware.

• PRO
    Trade Design Studio
    hace 5 años

What material are the shelves made from? Is the wall behind it tiled?

• PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 5 años

The walls are completely covered in Caesarstone, like the counters. The shelves are painted high gloss wood

• Lisa's Kitchen
    hace 5 años

I would love to know about the pendant lights. Where did you get those?

• PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 5 años

I believe they were from Visual Comfort

• Lisa's Kitchen
    hace 5 años

thank you!

• Diana Byington, Sales & Design Manager at Groskopf Const
    hace 5 años

Do you know where the brushed gold bar foot rail is from?

• PRO
    Laura Hunt Design
    hace 5 años

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...It was custom made

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.