Houzz Logo Print
laurenshinerlandscapedesign

how can i rearrange the project order

how can i rearrange the project order? i would like certain projects to show up before others in the project list.

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
    hace 10 años
    They seem to be ordered in alphabetic order. In order to get the order I wanted, I named my projects accordingly. :) Rhoda
  • PRO
    Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio
    hace 10 años
    When you are viewing "YOUR HOUZZ," click on the "Show All Projects" link. Then you can simply click and drag the projects around to place them in the desired order. Good luck!
  • PRO
    Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
    hace 10 años
    Oh yay, thanks for that. Those engineers at houzz are always coming up with nifty new features! I had joined before there were reviews, tags, or questions. :) Rhoda
  • PRO
    Green Button Homes
    hace 4 años

where is "show all projects" ???

• PRO
    Gracious Spaces
    hace 4 años

Hi Emily. I have spoken to someone at Houzz about the glitch that is occurring when I try to order my projects (just like I've always done for 6 years or so). It won't allow me to move my projects around at all in the past 2 wks. I am using Chrome which I was reminded to do. But I keep getting the circle with a line through it (like a big NO). Do you have any idea why it's not allowing me to move projects around? What else can I try? This is a HUGE problem for me if I can't get this problem resolved. Thanks

• PRO
    New Vistas Home Staging LLC
    hace 3 años

Was this ever resolved? I can't seem to be able to reorder my projects either. Thanks!

• PRO
    Gracious Spaces
    hace 3 años

This problem has NEVER been solved! I can't believe that Houzz has continued to ignore this issue. Current projects and inspiration photos are how I make contact with my clients. But if my new project photos get stuck at the bottom of my page, then WHAT'S THE POINT of trying to post??? So frustrated!

• PRO
    New Vistas Home Staging LLC
    hace 3 años

Thanks for the update. I agree, it is frustrating.

• PRO
    Kuche+Cucina
    hace 3 años

Hi all,

I also tried to do it and then searched for answers and found your page. A bit frustrated, I've decided that there's no way Houzz will have a glitch like this, for so long (this discussion is 10 months old) and not resolve it. So, I went back to my page and looked for the answer and... I found it!!!

At the top of the projects area, you'll find a small Edit button - press it and you'll be able to move the projects around.

Good luck and happy holidays!

• PRO
    Freespace Design LLC
    hace 2 años

That fix doesn’t appear to be possible on an iPad or iPhone….?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.